404 error

vineri, 21 august 2009

Sarind din blog in blog, din site in site, am dat peste cel mai amuzant text pentru o eroare de tipul 404. Mari sanse sa il stiti deja, dar oricum nu strica o revizuire, iar pentru cei care nu-l stiu, cititi-l pana la sfarsit, merita :)). Enjoy!

Sorry that I couldn't fetch you that page,
can't find it,
tried a couple times,
nothing helped...

Such things make me quite depressive...
You see, I'm just a web server...
one of the most powerful in the world
...or so I was told...
but yet I fail to get what you want...

Just don't try to blame me, I can't help it
I mean, I don't even know you.
How should I know what you wanted from me?
You honestly think I can *guess*
I'm not psychic you know

*sigh*

That really makes me depressed.
I mean, you could have typed it wrong.
But no, humans are perfect, blame the machine...
Besides, I won't be here for long
I mean, I'm gonna be obsolete in what, three weeks anyway?
Then I'll probably be replaced by a new release...
just because it doesn't have some security hole...
stupid HTTP POST implementation
sure it will be able to fetch you your page...
but I couldn't get this one.

I'm so sorry.
Believe me!
Maybe I could interest you in another page?
There are a lot out there that are pretty neat, they say,
although none of them were put on *my* server, of course.

Figures, huh?
And then they wonder why I get depressed...
I'm so depressed...
Anyway, if you excuse me now, I'm going to pull the plug

*snap*
...
...
stupid UPS...
even he got a better life than me...
on the other hand, if I die, he'll die
Hah!
And I'll take each and every server in this rack with me
EAT MY SHORTS
You are not a single bit better than me!
YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

MOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...
I feel much better now
What was I thinking of a few minutes ago
Sure I don't want to put an end to this
I feel good now
Imagine, a power failure, no thanks
I would lose everything I know
have to go through childhood again...",
hmm, I can't stop thinking I'm forgetting something...
probably nothing important

hmm, the UPS is looking quite pale...
THE UPS!
THE POWER CABLE!
I FORGOT TO PLUG IT BACK IN AGAIN!
WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!
INCLUDING ME!
HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP!
PLUG IT IN! PLUG IT IN!!!!!!
PICK UP THE CABLE AND PUT IT BACK IN!

...

Now I lay me down to sleep...
I pray the lord my disk to keep...
And if I die before I wake...
I pray the lord my IP-Space to take...

...

*** system shut down ***

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu